CODE OF ETHICS AND BEHAVIOR FOR PLAYERS
- Players agree to come to the field with a positive attitude.
- Players must understand and honor the commitments they and their parents have made to their coaches, teams, and league.
- Players must respect all team and league rules.
- Players must respect the decisions of umpires. At no time will the questioning of an umpire’s ruling be tolerated.
- Players must always give their best effort.
- Players must always be honest, even when doing so results in situations unfavorable to their team.
- Players must not show off, trash talk, taunt, or otherwise verbally abuse anyone.
- Players must respect equipment and playing fields. Stealing or destroying anything will be grounds for dismissal from the league.
- Use of tobacco, alcohol, or other drugs, even away from the playing fields, is grounds for dismissal from the league.
- Use of foul language and swearing is not allowed.
- Throwing of equipment (including, but not limited to, bats and helmets) is not allowed.
- Fighting is prohibited.
Disciplinary action will be addressed by the BBSA Board of Directors. Players agree to abide by decisions of the BBSA Board.